The first over night test of temps and humidity using heating under the pod, and on the back wall brought condensation into the pod but not much. The humidity levels with my new Hygrometer which arrived Saturday, was reading 93 – 95% humidity and 25 c in the middle of the pod. I had found an old digital thermostat, the ones used for oil radiators and the temps are holding well. I’ve ordered a pulse thermostat which should be here tomorrow. This morning i turned of the bottom heat which in turn mostly cleared the condensation but the humidity levels dropped to 92 – 93 %. Ive blocked all the holes in the pod now so i will see tomorrow what happens. I think the small PC fan is working well distributing the heat and the insulation is also working well. I will probably raise the pods a bit too.
Tonight i have finished the window frame for the bottom shelf, and the perspex should arrive tomorrow, and i have also finished the insulation.
Next step is to attach pods and tubing and more testing.